Pages

Diana T.

I am a student at linda marquez high school. The reason why i made this blog was to post important things that others can look at. The things that i post give tips about life and how to succeed. They also explain how people made right choices which can help us in life and help us make right choices aswell. Basically, the posts influences others.

Friday, January 11, 2013


You Can Succeed Every Day
Part 1
My overall study method: I break up studying over several days and over the course of the evening and day. Cramming never works for me so I try not to do it. I will have longer sessions on nights before big tests, but I never stay up much later than normal before tests. I know that if I take the test tired the next day I will not do as well if I was rested.
How I’ve overcome an initial grade: I usually look over the test or paper to see what I did that the teacher did not want. Basically, I do not stress out about grades that much because for me they are not worth getting really upset about. I do well because I know that I know the material. However, if I do get a bad grade, or one lower than I expected, I make sure that the next time a test is coming I study even more so that I won’t be surprised by the questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment